Here is some stuff I have written over the years. I mainly use Python or C++.
Some Python libraries I've written.
- quart-session, (async) server-side session support for Quart applications
- quart-session-openid, (async) OpenID Connect support for Quart applications
- py-levin, Python client for the Levin p2p protocol
- flask-yoloapi, small Flask library for creating simple JSON endpoints.
Projects that took significant time to make.
Conversations - Maemo Leste (2022)
This application runs on hardware from 10+ years ago and is still performant.
Feather wallet (2019-2020)
A desktop wallet for Monero written in C++ with Qt. Took a while to make from scratch!
- Ton of features
- Tor embedded
- 10k users (maybe?!)
I have since transferred project ownership to another person where it gets the proper development attention it needs.
Monero GUI (2019)
I did a ton of contributions to the 'official' GUI desktop wallet for Monero, which is a QML application.
- Worked with an UI designer to implement the interface in QML
- Added a bunch of features
An internet streaming service written in Python.
- IRC bot for adding and queuing songs from YouTube to the rotation
- Web application for searching the library
- Uses LiquidSoap and icecast2
Projects that took limited time to make.
Quart photo album (2021)
Photo hosting using this Python flickr clone, writen in a weekend.
- SQLite based backend
- Few dependencies